- Application Procedures for General Runners
EntryApplication Procedures for General Runners
The opening date for race applications is postponed from the following schedule.
The rescheduled opening date will be informed at a later stage.
|Time limit||7 hours (2 hours 20 minutes for the wheelchair marathon)|
|Maximum number of participants||31,120 ※1
30 (wheelchair racers)
|Procedure||Online entry (PC and Smartphone only)
※Application using a dedicated payment slip is not acceptable.
|Applications open||Fri., April 10, 2020, 10:00 a.m.|
|Applications close||Fri., May 22, 2020, 5:00 a.m.|
You must have been born on or before April 1, 2002.
|Screening||Procedure||Entrants will be selected by the drawing if Applications exceed the maximum number.|
|Notification of drawing results||You will be notified by e-mail in late June.|
||Payment method||Credit card / Internet payment at a convenience store|
|Entry fee||Within Japan: JPY 14,000
From overseas: JPY 16,000 ※2
|Charity ※3||At least 2 units of contributions or more (each unit: JPY 500)|
|Processing fee||JPY 550|
|Total amount ※4※5||Within Japan: JPY 15,550 and more
From overseas:JPY 17,550 and more
|Payment of entry fee||
|Notes||Wheelchair applicants are required to specify participated race name and the record of the race.|
- ※1：Includes 4,500 three-in-a-row unsuccessful applicants. Three-in-a-row unsuccessful applicants will be selected at random from among those runners who unsuccessfully applied for individual entry in the 7th, 8th and 9th Osaka Marathons; no special entry procedures are required.
- ※2：If you live in Japan and cannot read Japanese, you can enter from the overseas entry site (in English). However, in such case, the entry fee will be handled as a fee for overseas entry.
- ※3：We request more than two donations (500 yen per donation) per person in addition to the entry fee.
- ※4：Please note that the total amount may differ according to the number of participants and the number of donations at the time of entry
- ※5：If you applied for charity products, the total purchsed amount of such products will be added to the total amount.