- Race Information
- Traffic Regulation
Click on the button below to view or print an enlarged traffic regulation notice.
Please direct all inquiries related to traffic regulation to:
- Secretariat of the Osaka Marathon Organization Committee(Traffic Control Contact Desk)
- Bissiness hours：10:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m（excluding Sat., Sun., and holidays）
●Fri., Nov. 23 and sat., Nov. 24, 2018/ 9:00 a.m - 9:00 p.m.
●Sun., Nov. 25, 2018/ 7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
- Osaka Prefectural Police
- TEL：06-6943-1234 (switchboard)
Traffic Controls to be imposed during the Osaka Marathon 2018
- Controlled time
- 7:30～16:30※You must not stop or park your vehicle within the course
Traffic controls of between near starting post and Shiokusa-2.
Traffic controls of between Shiokusa-2 and near finish line.
- ・Some ramps of the Hanshin Expressway will have traffic controls imposed. ※ Minatomachi exit will be accessible on the Route 1 - Loop Route and Route 15 (Sakai-bound) of the Hanshin Expressway.
- ・When you take the Hanshin Expressway, please focus on the controlled ramp and traffic information.
To ensure the race proceeds safely, we request your cooperation.
- ・Please refrain from using automobiles on the race day. If you drive a car, please use the recommended routes and/or the Hanshin Expressway (partial traffic controls will be imposed).
- ※The roads connected to the race course will also have traffic controls imposed. (only in zones adjacent to the race course)